Candidates

Sales Director (SaaS/Tech)

Salary: c£100k base / overall package worth c£200k+

Location: UK

Job description

This role would suit you if you’re an experienced Sales Director with:

– a background of selling SaaS into healthcare (NHS, private healthcare, care homes etc)
– have experience successfully managing a remote team of Sales Managers and Account Managers to achieve set targets and standard
– strong people management and leadership skills; you can coach/develop, support, lead and grow the sales team
– accurate forecasting, ability to analyse performance and excellent reporting skills

The company are changing lives with their product and the work they do has a real ‘feel good factor’ to it. They have consistently grown and innovated and recently been acquired, their ‘next phase’ is equally as exciting. There is an excellent opportunity to grow revenue by selling more to their existing client base(they’re ‘in’ with 70% of their predominant market) as well as targeting the other 30% of the market – and there is vast opportunity in untapped industries too.

Beyond improving how the sales division operates, the CEO is keen that you’re also contributing to the future of the company in your role on the Senior Leadership Team.

The CEO is the right mix of kind, supportive, challenging (in a good way) and ambitious.

Very happy to talk about the company, their products, the senior leadership team, sales team etc in detail.

Package sits at c£200k but is uncapped – with ‘accelerators’ in place for going beyond the expected performance. This is includes very competitive salary, shares, bonus plan, car allowance, health plan, DIS, flexible working, charity/volunteering days. The CEO has assured me that the person in this role won’t be unhappy with the package!

Apply Now

Share this page